About Me

My photo
I have a burning need to know stuff and I love asking awkward questions.

Thursday, April 13, 2006

It's all about MeMe.

My first Meme - after being tagged by Jewish Atheist.

Accent: Some people say that I have an accent but some don’t. I think I have a slight ‘Scouse’ (Liverpudlian) twang when I get excited, drunk or tired.

Booze: Not as much as I used to. Normally Vodka or Real Ale these days.

Chore I hate: Housework.

Dogs/cats: Like Dogs but love Cats.

Essential Electronics: Computer (of course). DVD player. Big TV.

Favorite Perfume/Cologne: Not my thing, never has been.

Gold and silver: Not my thing either. Bought a nice ring once with Runes on it. Lost it 3 weeks later. Took that as a lesson.

Hometown: Born in Liverpool many years ago. Been pretty much all over since.

Insomnia: Unfortunately yes. More & more as I get older.

Job Title: Classified.

Kids: I like ‘em as long as you can give them back when they start crying or need changing.

Living Arrangements: My own house.

Most Admired Trait: Honesty.

Number of Sexual Partners: More than one, less than ten.

Overnight Hospital Stays: Nope. Hope I never will.

Phobia: Nothing that I can think of.

Religion: Yeah, right! Haven’t you been reading my Blog. I think that the whole thing is just silly.

Siblings: Yes.

Time I usually wake up: 6:30am... and then again around 7:20am.

Unusual Talent: Not sure if it’s unusual – but I can make a chicken out of a Tea Towel.

Vegetable I refuse to eat: Cucumber. Is that a vegetable?

Worst Habit: Never doing today what I can put off till tomorrow.

X-Rays: Teeth. I think.

Yummy Foods I Make: I used to make very nice Chili, oh and I can bake buscuits too.

Zodiac Sign: Aries. Hence very sceptical about the whole thing.

14 comments:

Michael K. Althouse said...

Around here, making chickens out of tea towels is considered unusual!

~Mike

CyberKitten said...

It's my equivalent of playing the piano... It gets you invited to parties....

Paste said...

You're supposed to tag some people to keep it going, classified indeed or is 007 a colleague! :-)

CyberKitten said...

dave said: classified indeed or is 007 a colleague!

I've actually met the real 007.... He was nothing like in the movies.. He's the kind of person who enters a room.. and absolutely no one notices..

OldLady Of The Hills said...

A Happy Birthday Cyberkitten! How old are thee?

See you at the party over at CQ's! Yes?

CyberKitten said...

Thanks Naomi.... Already seen you there... [grin]

Old enough to know better... Still young enough not to care....

dbackdad said...

CK: an atheist, an Aries (like me) and you have a British accent ... I'd marry you if not for a few minor details (I'm married and you and I both fancy Scarlett Johansson). Minor details. We shouldn't let it stop us. :-)

The tea towel chicken thing has me intrigued.

CyberKitten said...

dbackdad said: The tea towel chicken thing has me intrigued.

I'll have to try & dig out some instructions. It was probably the most interesting thing I learnt on a two-week IT course some years ago...

Oh, and I'm not really the marrying type.... and although we do have some things in common... I have a feeling that we wouldn't be completely compatable....

Oh, and I find that Aries/Aries tend not to get on that well... After all my mother is an Aries too... [long story]. My birthday is actually one day after hers....

dbackdad said...

He-he. Obviously you are incompatible with me ... you like cats! (tongue-in-cheek).

I could give a few mother stories of my own ... but that's fodder for my psychiatrist (if I had one).

OldLady Of The Hills said...

What fun it was over at CQ's...I went back and will go again later, too..but I was pretty much alone there except for Clara who has passed out from drinking the bottle of wine that Barbara broughtr..(Clara is a loose Cannon isn't she...lol) Walt was nowhere to be found, but I ate a bit of Chocolate cake and will return a bit later...Will you be going back, my dear CK? Or are you done with Clara for the night/day?

CyberKitten said...

dbackdad said: He-he. Obviously you are incompatible with me ... you like cats! (tongue-in-cheek).

There you have it. I *love* cats. Wonderful creatures.....

dbackdad also said: I could give a few mother stories of my own ... but that's fodder for my psychiatrist (if I had one).

Been there... Done that....

Naomi said: Will you be going back, my dear CK? Or are you done with Clara for the night/day?

Sorry... I just *had* to leave... It had been a long day and was well past my bedtime... Time Zone difference is a bitch isn't it?

Glad you had fun. Me too. CQ throws a fine party... IRL too!

greatwhitebear said...

bicuits = cookies?

CyberKitten said...

In British English, Australian English and New Zealand English, a biscuit is a hard baked product like a small cake which in North America may be called a "cookie" or "cracker"; it should be noted, however, that it has become increasingly more common within the UK and Australia for "cookie" to be used to differentiate between the softer, more chewy "cookie" and the harder, more brittle "biscuit".

Although there are many regional varieties, both sweet and savoury, "biscuit" is generally used to describe the sweet version. Sweet biscuits are commonly eaten as a snack and may contain chocolate, fruit, jam, nuts or even be used to sandwich other fillings. Savoury biscuits, more often called crackers, are plainer and commonly eaten with cheese following a meal

Fun isn't it. Two countries separated by a common language...

Unknown said...

BTW - CK showed me the chicken thing, really very good!