About Me

My photo
I have a burning need to know stuff and I love asking awkward questions.

Tuesday, October 31, 2023


...and, just like that [snaps fingers], October is over & done with. So now, as the nights are drawing in and (after the clocks went back on Sunday) it starts getting darker earlier & earlier... here @ SaLT its going to get a little darker too.... a bit more serious.... a bit more 'adult'... at least for a while, until Love & Relationships Month in February '24. But it won't ALL be doom & gloom I promise. Even I couldn't stay focused on the 'dark side' for 3 months. So, expect some darkness, but also the usual quirkiness and weird humour you have (no doubt) come to expect. One thing I can be sure of - I'll be having at least a "Serious Sunday"... What else? Let's find out together....  

5 comments:

Stephen said...

That's...wow. Ouch.

CyberKitten said...

The Earhart... Or the Winter Plan?

Stephen said...

The Earhart costume.

VV said...

Very dark but very funny.

CyberKitten said...

..and there's more..... LOTS more..... [grin]