About Me

My photo
I have a burning need to know stuff and I love asking awkward questions.

Saturday, July 29, 2006

Five things

I don’t normally ‘do’ memes, but Vancouver Voyeur tagged me to do this one – so here it is:

Five things always in my backpack:

House Keys
Wallet
A bottle of Diet Coke
A paperback novel
Painkillers (Ibuprofen)


Five things always in my Fridge:

Semi-skimmed milk
Diet Coke
Beer
Chocolate
Film for my 35mm camera


Five things always in my closet:

Clothes I don’t wear any more
Ties I don’t wear any more
Selection of jackets & coats
Sleeping bag
Christmas decorations


Five things on my desk (at home):

LOTS of paper
CD-Roms, DVD’s & Floppy disks
Picture of me ‘dancing’ with Boo
Non-fiction book
Chinese carved egg thing


Five things on my desk (at work):

LOTS of paper
Three computers & two monitors
Stack of post-it notes
Three cats & a Dee-Dee bobble head
Picture of SMG as Buffy the Vampire Slayer


[I didn't 'do' my wallet - because there aren't five things in it - or my car - bcause I don't have one].

3 comments:

OldLady Of The Hills said...

This was fun CK! I was tagged by her, too, but haven't done it yet..the thing is, everything in all these places in my house are truly boring! (lol)

JR said...

Okay, now I just have to see that picture of you ‘dancing’ with Boo. Who is Boo anyway? *giggle* Thanks for playing along. Still trying to catch up on my blog reading. Way too much drama and activity in my life as of late. *sigh*

CyberKitten said...

'Boo' is CQ's God-daughter & daughter to 'Silentmum' who was on holiday with us some years ago in Cornwall. She would've been 4-5 at the time and I was basically twirling her around the room to the sound of screams and giggles.

CQ took a photograph and presented it to me on my birthday one year. It's been on my desk ever since.

'Boo' and her Mum emigrated to Canada and CQ in particular misses them both LOTS.

'Boo' was named after the little girl in 'Monsters Inc' because they looked/acted so similar and the name stuck.