About Me

My photo
I have a burning need to know stuff and I love asking awkward questions.

Friday, May 08, 2009

Yet More Good Quotes:

Individuals are sacred. The world, the state, the church, the school, all are felons whenever they violate the sanctity of the private heart. Bronson Acott

Little in life is as precious as the freedom to say and do things with people you love that you would not say or do if someone else were present. Janna Malamud Smith.

Let’s say that someday technology will allow anybody to find out every possible thing about my life. I can compensate by being so uninteresting that nobody could survive the process of snooping on me without lapsing into a coma. Scott Adams.

The right to privacy includes a sense of autonomy, a right to develop a unique personality and living space, and a right to distinguish one’s own persona from everyone else’s. Robert Ellis Smith.

No comments: