About Me

My photo
I have a burning need to know stuff and I love asking awkward questions.

Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Random Pix

As I spend a fair bit of my time on Google images it's inevitable that I come across a large number of interesting images that don't really fit into any category. Of course, if they're any good I itch to post them here - which I sometimes do. In the past week or so I've come across a new source of good pictures which I'll post here over the coming months. I hope that you like some of them as much as I do. If you check out the list of labels over on the Right, you'll see the new(ish) label: Random Pix. Enjoy..... 

1 comment:

Stephen said...

Speaking of pitures, I don't know if I've ever shared this tremendous nature gallery with you:

http://www.duiops.net/seresvivos/galeria.html

Great stuff. It's in Spanish, but there are lots of cognates. I use a collection of shots mostly gleaned from this site as my screensaver..