About Me

My photo
I have a burning need to know stuff and I love asking awkward questions.

Wednesday, November 14, 2012


I'm late, I'm late, for a very important date.................

How could I possibly have missed it? What could have been on my mind that the date, the important date, passed me by without comment? Approximately 4 weeks ago (yup, 4 WEEKS!) it was this Blogs 7th Birthday.... and I FORGOT! (hangs head in shame here). But 7 years.... SEVEN... Who'd have thought it? I certainly didn't all those years ago. It was only yesterday, or at least a few months ago, that I remember SaLT's 6th birthday. How quickly they grow up without (obviously) you noticing.

Anyway... Happy Birthday to Seeking a Little Truth! Here's to the next 7 years and beyond!

7 comments:

Sleepypete said...

Happy 7th birthday !

Mine must have whooshed by too, although I had that couple of years gap in the middle.

Stephen said...

Congratulations! Your corner of the blogosphere is always a delight to visit. :)

CyberKitten said...

Time just flies Pete....

Thanks sc. I do try to make things interesting and (from time to time) amusing.

dbackdad said...

Happy blogday! I'm very glad to say that I've been around for almost all of it. I believe October 28, 2005 was my first visit. It was funny to see GreatWhiteBear and Sadie around then too. I still keep in touch with those two on Facebook.

Keep up the exemplary work.

CyberKitten said...

dbackdad said: Happy blogday! I'm very glad to say that I've been around for almost all of it.

Thanks - and indeed you have!

dbackdad said: It was funny to see GreatWhiteBear and Sadie around then too. I still keep in touch with those two on Facebook.

Say Hi for me....

dbackdad said: Keep up the exemplary work.

Thanks, I do try. I do think I need to be a bit more provocative though... [muses] [lol]

VV said...

Happy 7th Annoversary! So glad you're still blogging.

CyberKitten said...

Thanks V V. Glad you're still commenting.... [grin]