About Me

My photo
I have a burning need to know stuff and I love asking awkward questions.

Sunday, August 17, 2014

A Weekend of Music (15th – 17th August 2014)

A bit of a longer ‘weekend’ this week as I had a sudden change of plans so took Friday off work. Out a big chunk of Saturday though so probably less music listened to than I might have. So here’s the list:

Bruce Springsteen - The Essential Collection (2 CDs)
Del Amitri - Waking Hours
Republica - Republica
TV Sound Track - Game of Thrones
Limp Bizkit - Chocolate Starfish
30 Seconds to Mars - This Is War
TV Soundtrack - Buffy the Vampire Slayer – The Score
Tracey Thorn - Out of the Woods
Sneaker Pimps - Becoming X
Led Zeppelin - Led Zeppelin
Various Artists - Too Much Two Tone
The Clash - The Singles
Phil Lynott - Yellow Pearl – A Collection
Nickleback - Dark Horse
Snow Patrol - Eyes Open
The Alan Parsons Project - Pyramid
Billy Joel - The Essential Collection (2 CDs)
Snow Patrol - Up To Now – The Best Of (2 CDs)
Madonna - Ray of Light
Cocteau Twins - Stars and Topsoil – A Collection (1982-1990)

Generally all over the place but that's how I like things....

No comments: