About Me

My photo
I have a burning need to know stuff and I love asking awkward questions.

Saturday, November 01, 2014


I Forgot (again)

How very remiss of me! I forgot my Blogs birthday which passed on 16th October. I am now officially into my 10th year of Blogging. Who'd have thunked it? So after 9 years (and 2 weeks) of Blogging, with 4,793 posts - including this one - and 323,791 hits as of a few minutes ago (averaging around 250 a day presently) I think I'm doing OK in the Bloggoverse. I certainly have no intention of stopping any time soon and indeed have plans in the pipeline to, hopefully, keep things interesting at least well into next year.

I hope that my small but dedicated readership continues to pop around, browse my stuff, find things for their Facebook pages, lurk if you feel like it and comment when the muse takes you. Personally I'm looking forward to the year ahead. I shall do my best to continue making you laugh, pause for a moment, think and raise the odd eyebrow.

2 comments:

VV said...

Glad you're still blogging. Cheers to your dedication!

CyberKitten said...

No plans to stop or move onto Facebook so I'm going to be around for a while yet - probably a long while....