Welcome to the thoughts that wash up on the sandy beaches on my mind. Paddling is encouraged.. but watch out for the sharks.
RIP in deed. Very much enjoyed his work.
Indeed. Not sure when I first 'discovered' him but I really liked him in 'Reilly, Ace of Spies'.
I mostly knew him from the original Jurassic Park movies (I didn't watch anything after the first 'new' one) but also enjoyed him in Bicentennial Man.
'Dead Calm' is surprisingly good and 'Hunt for Red October' (of course)...
It's been ages since I saw hunt for Red October. I should go back and see it just for young Gates. McFadden. Neil was also in a Voyager two parter, I think...
Post a Comment
5 comments:
RIP in deed. Very much enjoyed his work.
Indeed. Not sure when I first 'discovered' him but I really liked him in 'Reilly, Ace of Spies'.
I mostly knew him from the original Jurassic Park movies (I didn't watch anything after the first 'new' one) but also enjoyed him in Bicentennial Man.
'Dead Calm' is surprisingly good and 'Hunt for Red October' (of course)...
It's been ages since I saw hunt for Red October. I should go back and see it just for young Gates. McFadden. Neil was also in a Voyager two parter, I think...
Post a Comment