About Me

My photo
I have a burning need to know stuff and I love asking awkward questions.

Saturday, October 16, 2010

“Seeking a Little Truth” is 5 Years old today!



I had no idea I’d manage to keep myself interested in this Blog for so long. I have stumbled from time to time and wondered if I could be bothered to keep posting things, but I persevered and here we are – 5 years later. I can’t guarantee another 5 years but I’m confident that I’ll be around for quite a while yet. The good thing is that I’m always finding new content to post and think that my musings manage to interest or amuse at least some of you. My thanks go out to my hand-full of loyal followers who leave their comments here. Our conversations are a big part of what makes me keep adding things and trawling through Google images to entertain and (hopefully) make you think about things in a slightly different way. I have some plans for the next 6-12 months which will become clearer as time goes on. So keep coming back and keep commenting. Let’s see if I can make it to 10 years!

6 comments:

wstachour said...

Happy, uh, Blogthday!

Here's hoping I'm still reading your musings in another five!

Mike aka MonolithTMA said...

LOL @ Blogthday!

Seriously though, I don't comment on everything, but I enjoy what you post and I enjoy our discussions. Here's to many more years! :-)

CyberKitten said...

Thanks guys. Your continued presence here (comments or not) is appreciated. It's always good to know that there are people out there who like similar things and think in similar ways. I have to tell you that you're all members of a *very* select group! [grin]

Oh, and Blogthday.... Brilliant!

dbackdad said...

Outstanding! I think I've been reading you for just about the whole time. Definitely keep it up.

The things that I've most appreciated from reading your blog: broad-based knowledge of religion and philosophy; a welcome perspective on the silliness of us Yanks; a lack of arrogance and ability to not take yourself too seriously.

CyberKitten said...

dbackdad said: I think I've been reading you for just about the whole time. Definitely keep it up.

Thanks. Your first post here was on 28th October 2005. You're certainly my longest poster here.

dbackdad said: The things that I've most appreciated from reading your blog: broad-based knowledge of religion and philosophy...

*Far* more knowledge of philosophy than religion I'm afraid... and still very much learning that.

...a welcome perspective on the silliness of us Yanks

You have a lot of silliness to pick from so I'm not likely to run out of material anytime soon...

....a lack of arrogance and ability to not take yourself too seriously.

Oh, I can definitely be arrogant (or perceived as such) but I hardly ever take myself seriously. Life in general, and my life in particular, is just too absurd for any level of seriousness.

Thomas Fummo said...

Congratulations!!!