About Me

My photo
I have a burning need to know stuff and I love asking awkward questions.

Monday, August 29, 2011



Girls

Along with the other pictures I post here on a regular basis you will have noticed, no doubt, that from time to time I post pictures of women I find attractive. Rather shallow of me I know but then no one is perfect. Anyway, as I have reached 12 such postings in the last 3 years I have decided to give them their own label for ease of viewing and have called it: Girls. I hope that my female readership will not find such a label patronising. It’s certainly not meant to be. As always there will be more to come.

2 comments:

VV said...

Hmmm, looking back over your choices, mostly brunettes, soft features, natural look, not overly made up. A little attitude and power thrown in. Seems like a nice mix.

CyberKitten said...

I like to think I have good taste. My brother disagrees but what does he know... [grin]

Funnily I have long said (and believed) that I do not have a 'type'. From looking at the pictures I've downloaded so far it appears that I do. At least there are a number of commonalities - such as mostly being brunettes - across a number of them. I find it all rather intriguing.