About Me

My photo
I have a burning need to know stuff and I love asking awkward questions.

Sunday, March 21, 2021

OK – Just one more label (for now).

I’ve just finished a 60’s classic novel that was made into an equally classic movie in the 70’s then started reading an equally classic book/movie combo and thought: Just how many of the books I’ve reviewed here have been made into movies or TV shows. The answer: A LOT. So I was through my listings and added yet another category to my list stack. Rather nicely it also picked up a few books that languished under that almost unsearchable single category of ‘books’ so now they’re findable too. Presently holding @ 68 entries this will quickly increase as there are at least 2 more in my review pile and another 2 in my ‘read next’ pile. I guess I know where I’m getting a lot of my book ideas from! Oh, and the label? It’s: Book2Screen.

3 comments:

mudpuddle said...

"languishing books": i swoon at the thought!

Sarah @ All The Book Blog Names Are Taken said...

Good call!

CyberKitten said...

@ Mudpuddle: I *know*, right! "The Horror..... The Horror...." [grin]

@ Sarah: It HAD to be done really... [grin] MANY more to come in that category.