About Me

My photo
I have a burning need to know stuff and I love asking awkward questions.

Saturday, March 13, 2021

Yet More Labels – But I Can Give Up any time….

I was going through my book list here and noticed a few of the older entries just had a single label – books – which naturally makes them hard to find unless you really want to scroll through over 1000 entries on the off chance. Therefore I’ve added a few additional labels (over on the right) to help with some of that. I think there’s probably ‘room’ for a few more to tidy up but that might be about it. Plus a few of the labels indicate some upcoming reading. So, they are:

Games – So far just a few on video games but I have more game related posts to come

Language – I LOVE language (through can only stumble through English with any confidence) and had a few books on the subject in the dreaded single ‘book’ category so created this label to herd them together. More to come there.

Race – Again there’s a handful of books around this subject buried deep in the lists so I brought them together. More to come on this subject too.

2 comments:

mudpuddle said...

you're way too organized... it's boggling to actually be able to find somthing lol...

CyberKitten said...

My last job FORCED me to be more organised. Planning things 3, 4 or 6 months out does that too you. Although I'm still not as organised as I should be or would like to be. Yet again I don't want to be TOO organised!