100 Questions: Part 1 (‘borrowed’ from Marianne @ Let’s Read).
1. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
Open. They used to be closed to stop my cat sleeping in there.
2. Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotels?
I used to – I paid for the room, right? But I haven’t been in a hotel room for YEARS, so...
3. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
I use a duvet, so..
4. Have you stolen a street sign before?
Nope, but I know people who have...
5. Do you like to use post-it notes?
I used to LIVE on them in work. My desk was often COVERED in them to remind me to do stuff.
6. Do you cut out coupons but then never use them?
I think that’s an American thing really.
7. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of bees?
In an ideal world neither. My younger self MIGHT have been able to outrun a bear – a little one maybe – and bees have never really bothered me (because I never bother them).
8. Do you have freckles?
9. Do you always smile for pictures?
I do my very best not to be IN pictures, so... No.
10. What is your biggest pet peeve?
Willful ignorance coupled with overbearing confidence.
11. Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
I used to have one of those devices you wear on your belt to count steps. I even had a spreadsheet and weekly goals. I gave that up when the battery ran out.
12. Have you peed in the woods?
13. Have you ever pooped in the woods?
14. Do you ever dance even if there’s no music playing?
Music is almost always playing in my house. When I’m out it’s usually playing in my head – either with headphones or without. Dancing? Not so much!
15. Do you chew your pens and pencils?
16. How many people have you slept with this week?
This WEEK? Oh, to be YOUNG [lol] Less than 10.
17. What size is your bed?
Standard double – however big THAT is.
18. What is your song of the week?
Songs don’t last that long in my life. But probably something from the 1980’s or from MTV when they actually played music videos.
19. Is it ok for guys to wear pink?
People can, and do, wear whatever suits them.
20. Do you still watch cartoons?
Yes. Love ‘em.
21. What is your least favourite movie?
Any soppy Romance flick.
22. Where would you bury hidden treasure, if you had some?
In the LAST place anyone would look, naturally.
23. What do you drink with dinner?
Probably something fizzy & orange. Or, if I'm eating out a Diet Coke/Pepsi.
24. What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
As a veggie of 20+ years I wouldn’t even touch a chicken nugget never mind dip it in something. Plus, I’ve just read a book on the fast-food industry. Do you know what's IN them?
25. What is your favourite food?
Pasta, Pizza & Curry.
26. What movies could you watch over and over again and still love?
Where Eagles Dare and Zulu.
27. Last person you kissed/kissed you?
A proper kiss? Not a ‘peck’ or ‘air kissing’? Probably Carol... Probably.... [muses]
28. Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
I was VERY briefly a Cub Scout.
29. Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
Only if I wanted to destroy the magazine...
30. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
Well over a decade ago, I think.
31. Can you change the oil on a car?
I’ve seen it done, so probably. I might have to watch it a few times on YouTube first though.
32. Ever gotten a speeding ticket?
Nope. Don’t drive.
33. Ever ran out of gas?
My gas meter ran out of money once. Does that count?
34. What’s your favourite kind of sandwich?
Fried egg and tomato ketchup or a Chip butty.
35. Best thing to eat for breakfast?
‘Best’? If I was going anywhere and I needed ‘fuel’ to keep going for a while I’d probably go for a ‘Full English’ minus the Black Pudding and with veggie sausages – and no mushrooms (so extra baked beans).
36. What is your usual bedtime?
Somewhere better 11PM to Midnight
37. Are you lazy?
At times. Aren’t we all?
38. When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?
Halloween wasn’t a bit thing when I was growing up, so no.
39. What is your Chinese astrological sign?
40. How many languages can you speak?
Fluently? One – English. But I have a smattering of a few others – probably enough to get a beer at least.
41. Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
No, not for a LONG time. Probably not since my teens, maybe. Although I only really stopped buying monthly magazines a few years ago.
42. Which are better: Legos or Lincoln logs?
I had to Google Lincoln logs (yet more evidence of an American survey!) as I’d never heard of them. But Lego anyway. Always Lego – just watch where you step!
43. Are you stubborn?
Oh, yes. As a MULE in the right circumstance. Runs DEEP in my family.
44. Who is better: Kimmel or Fallon?
Colbert, actually. LOVE that guy.
45. Ever watch soap operas?
No. Cured of that time vampire after sitting through far too many growing up.
46. Are you afraid of heights?
Not in the least. Moderately bothered by falling though.
47. Do you sing in the car?
Sometimes, much to the amusement of the driver.
48. Do you sing in the shower?
No, I’m in and out and done.
49. Do you dance in the car?
Presumably you mean shuffle to the music being played? Possibly, if its good music and it makes the driver snigger a little.
50. Ever used a gun?
‘Used’? I’ve fired a rifle on a range. The instructor said I was a ‘natural’ but he probably said that to everyone who could hit the target. I was a pretty good shot though! Probably comes from YEARS of FPS games [grin]