About Me

My photo
I have a burning need to know stuff and I love asking awkward questions.

Wednesday, July 06, 2022


This happened with my cat when I upgraded my CRT monitor to a flat screen YEARS ago. She used to love laying on the warm monitor whilst I played games and either watch me or (much more likely) go to sleep. When the flat screen arrived at first she was confused and then annoyed. It produced a LOT less heat and, to add insult to injury, she couldn't drape herself across it. She tried - once I think - and then gave up in disgust....  

2 comments:

Stephen said...

At least there's still keyboards!

CyberKitten said...

True! My cat liked to walk across my keyboard if I was 'ignoring' her. No heat though as it was attached to my PC rather than part of a laptop (which I've never owned).

How are things? Back home I presume?