About Me

My photo
I have a burning need to know stuff and I love asking awkward questions.

Friday, November 04, 2005

Maybe there IS a God.....

Nope. I haven't gone completely mad - well, not completely.... But I can't help thinking that this CAN'T be a mere coincidence.

I was cruising The Great White Bear's Blog when I came across this:

Google the word failure. The first item that comes up is (no shit) THE BIOGRAPHY OF GEORGE W. BUSH! Try it! I damn near fell outta my chair laughing. As of this writing, it was still working!

So - naturally - I tried it.... and it WORKS. It was SO funny I could barely breath for a few seconds. What makes it even funnier (if that's possible) is the URL:

www.whitehouse.gov

Now that IS funny.... So maybe there IS a God... and He's got a cracking sense of humour.. and by the looks of it He's pissed with George.

9 comments:

greatwhitebear said...

God and everybody else! Thanks for the plug, btw!

CyberKitten said...

You have an interesting Blog.... though I do tend to skip over the sports bits (sorry - not really my thing)

Aginoth will be over @ my place tomorrow for a fireworks party (We're celebrating a valiant attempt to blow up our Government in 1605) along with CrazieQueen & he's going to introduce me to Blogrolling...

You will (of course) be added to the roll.

Jewish Atheist said...

Just FYI, it's an example of a googlebomb. Google has a page explaining it: http://googleblog.blogspot.com/2005/09/googlebombing-failure.html

Also: "miserable failure" works, too. :)

CyberKitten said...

JA said: Also: "miserable failure" works, too. :)

It just gets better and better doesn't it?

Thanks for the info JA.

Good Blog BTW - You'll be added to my Roll when its up & running tomorrow night...

Karlo said...

Hilarious! I've also added you to Swerve Left.

CyberKitten said...

Thanks. I will return the favour when I'm Blogrolled later today.

Sadie Lou said...

"and by the looks of it He's pissed with George."

Yes, The Almighty is run completely by His emotions, just like humans. How funny. Next week, He and George will have made up and the Google thing won't work anymore.

CyberKitten said...

A sense of humour is a very personal thing Sadie Lou.

I wasn't expecting that everyone would find this funny. I, however, thought it was quite frankly hilarious - and the funniest thing I had seen in weeks....

Sadie Lou said...

I'm not saying it isn't funny.