About Me

My photo
I have a burning need to know stuff and I love asking awkward questions.

Sunday, October 07, 2007

Video Time.

Saw Across the Universe yesterday with CQ. As a Beatles fan I went along for the music but stayed for the delightful movie. I must admit that I enjoyed every minute of it and it almost instantly became only the third film this year to make my DVD list. If you haven't seen it already and you have the least bit of interest in the 60's I can heartily recommend this movie.

2 comments:

craziequeen said...

Thank you - I sat here with a smile on my fae remembering this fab film.....

Like I said at the Palace - 10/10. I would go back and watch it again and again.

The music, the acting, the direction, the symbolism - everything was perfect.

cq

OldLady Of The Hills said...

That's 2 for 2...! It will go on my DVD list, too!

Thanks for your good wishes dear CK....I cannot believe it has been two whole years since I began this journey....!

Hey! Dn't you think we should do something special for CQ given that she is coming up on a YEAR of no smoking? A Party, maybe?
What do you think?