About Me

My photo
I have a burning need to know stuff and I love asking awkward questions.

Saturday, August 07, 2010

I've just surprised myself.

I've been playing with the new Blog Template - which I've decided I like - and have been rearranging (and adding to) a few labels - now on the right. I was surprised to discover that I've posted over 100 items on Atheism. These include articles by other Atheists, book reviews, videos and my thoughts on the subject. What surprised me was the volume of posts. Although I am indeed an Atheist I do not consider this to be an Atheist Blog - just a Blog by someone who happens to be an Atheist. Maybe it's a bigger part of who I am than I original thought.... [muses]

6 comments:

Mike aka MonolithTMA said...

Atheist? I thought you were a Cthulian?

CyberKitten said...

[grin]

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Stephen said...

For what it's worth, I think I found your blog in the first place from some skeptical/atheist blogroll in the distant past.

VV said...

I don't remember how I originally found your blog, it's been so long ago, but I suspect it might have been a discussion on religion on Sadie Lou Who's blog, which is now all craft stuff. I wonder what I post on the most, probably home improvement projects. :-) What keeps me coming back to your blog is the level of thought and analysis that goes into your discussions, even if I can't comment at the same level. I feel like I learn something each time I visit.

CyberKitten said...

sc said: For what it's worth, I think I found your blog in the first place from some skeptical/atheist blogroll in the distant past.

That used to happen a lot... [laughs]

V V said: I don't remember how I originally found your blog, it's been so long ago, but I suspect it might have been a discussion on religion on Sadie Lou Who's blog, which is now all craft stuff.

Highly likely. Sadie got tired of all the religious arguments so concentrated on something a bit less emotive....

v v said: What keeps me coming back to your blog is the level of thought and analysis that goes into your discussions, even if I can't comment at the same level. I feel like I learn something each time I visit.

Thanks! I do try to be interesting and informative - and (sometimes at least) entertaining....