About Me

My photo
I have a burning need to know stuff and I love asking awkward questions.

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Warning: Adult Content



As my Blog has reached a fully mature 5 years of age – how quickly they grow – and I myself am now officially in my 50’s I’ve decided to continue with my slow drift into more adult content. You will have noticed a few mentions of the F word – there are more on the way. You will also have noticed – and some of you will have appreciated – my series of pin-up art from the 30’s, 40’s and 50’s. This too will continue and, from time to time, show more than shapely legs and stockings. Even some of my upcoming cartoons will be more direct and, possibly, more aggressive in their condemnation of some of the things we continue to inflict on each other as people.


But there should be no real cause for alarm. Such mature content that I do post will be, evidenced by the picture above (which is a real cover BTW), in a style that you have become accustomed to. I certainly have no intention of turning this site into an adult only 18 certificate Blog. There are enough such sites out there without adding to them. I will remain playful, irreverent as well as, hopefully, interesting and entertaining but you may find some of the things I plan to post in the coming year surprising or even shocking. I hope that you won’t be too disturbed or, possibly, too disappointed. Don’t expect things to change overnight – they won’t. My life, when it does change, changes slowly. So this Blog will evolve as I do over an extended period of time. I just thought I’d post this heads-up so things don’t come as too much of a surprise to any of my regulars.

6 comments:

Mike aka MonolithTMA said...

I'm so offended. ;-)

Thomas Fummo said...

Won't someone pleeeease think of the children??!

:-P

CyberKitten said...

[grin] @ both of you....

wstachour said...

We don't scare off too easily!

VV said...

I happen to enjoy the old pin-up art, for purely artistic reasons. :-)

CyberKitten said...

I had noticed your appreciation V V..... [grin]