About Me

My photo
I have a burning need to know stuff and I love asking awkward questions.

Saturday, December 06, 2014


R4: A New Label

The keen eyed amongst you might have noticed that I’ve created a new label over on the right – R4. I’ve been thinking about this for a little while and thought it was a good idea to bring a fairly disparate bunch of subjects and books together under one heading – basically Revolt, Rebellion, Resistance and Revolution: hence R4. It will bring together History, Politics, Philosophy and a little Biography thrown in for good measure. I was actually surprised, and impressed, that I already have over 30 items in that category at a first pass. I’ll probably add a few more to that from the existing reservoir of books and will definitely be adding more in the future. Long Live the Revolution!

No comments: