About Me

My photo
I have a burning need to know stuff and I love asking awkward questions.

Monday, December 30, 2019


General Administration…

My plan was to post about one of my favourite (comparatively Recent) TV shows but I still have 3 episodes of the first series to watch so that’ll have to be shifted to next week/year. In the mean time I’ll just post a short (quite boring) piece about upcoming changes to the labelling scheme/list over on the right-hand side of the Blog page.

I mentioned recently about the addition of a Travel label (still with 5 entries) and I might at some point be adding an associated Exploration label and then have the ‘fun’ of deciding which book falls into which category. I’ve also mentioned a Sport label which will be appearing next year. There’s no book entries in this category (yet) but they are coming – with running and road racing already mentioned.

The other additions have been prompted by my recent trawls through my Random Pix and Art sections looking for images of ships and aircraft to add to my All @ Sea and Up in the Air sections. During the trawl I came across a significant number of train images (I mean who doesn’t like trains, right?), car related items – as well as the recent prompt from Mudpuddle about classic French cars – and, rather surprisingly horses, yes, that’s right, horses. So, coming soon will be the following new labels:

On Track
On The Road
My Kingdom 4

Presently all of these labels will contain pictures only. But I do have several train, car and even horse related books in the pipeline. Yet again I lay the blame at the feet of my ever present butterfly mind. Maybe someday I’ll run out of new topics to be interested in… but then again, probably not. 

4 comments:

mudpuddle said...

my kingdom 4 a... (2cv?), (blond?), dog, no richard II?

CyberKitten said...

@ Mudpuddle: Tracant Avant, Brunette, Cat and yes, Richard II.

BTW - Although a confirmed supporter of the House of Lancaster I did think that Richard should have been interned @ York Minster as was his wish rather than being buried locally to Bosworth.

CyberKitten said...

Richard III OF COURSE! DUH!

mudpuddle said...

sorry... it's all my fault (they call me....THE APOLOGIZER!!)