About Me

My photo
I have a burning need to know stuff and I love asking awkward questions.

Saturday, February 12, 2022

Links & Connections (4) 

A few more book links of note – a few playful, a few (reasonably) close. Some much closer and some rather strung out to come... 

The Store by James Patterson & Richard DiLallo 

The Warehouse by Rob Hart 

(I did wonder if I had any more related titles in various piles? Could I have constructed a whole supply chain? Maybe...) 

The King’s Witch by Tracy Borman 

Royal Witches – Witchcraft and the Nobility in Fifteenth-Century England by Gemma Hollman 

(Strange goings-on in high places. Nothing new under the sun, I guess. More witches in the future). 

Down to the Woods by M J Arlidge 

In The Woods by Tana French 

(...and neither a teddy bear nor a picnic to be seen). 

No comments: