About Me

My photo
I have a burning need to know stuff and I love asking awkward questions.

Saturday, August 20, 2022

20 (random Internet) Questions 


If you were a girl for a day, what is the first thing you’d do? 

No comment. 

Would you rather be an amazing painter or a brilliant mathematician? 

Mathematician. They’re discovering the foundations of EVERYTHING. I mean, how cool is that? 

Who is your dream woman, dead or alive? 

Lizzie Bennet - Fictional 

What do you think of hairy legs? 

Depends how hairy 

What would you do if a guy asked for your number? 

Say No. 

Would you rather eat a half-cooked meal or eat a half-burnt meal? 

Half burnt. The risk of food poisoning is WAY lower. 

What’s the worst and best thing about being male? 

Shaving and not really caring what you look like. 

Who are you closest to in your family? 

Probably my younger sister. 

Are women equal to men? 

Yes, at least. 

Would you rather be beautiful/handsome but stupid or intelligent but ugly? 

Intelligent. Always intelligent. 

Which Disney Prince are you? 

Yeah, right.... 

Would you still like a girl if she was way taller than you? 

Well, I LIKE tall women but anything over 2 meters might be a struggle for my neck. 

What’s the biggest lie that someone told you? 

That there’s someone somewhere for everyone. 

What is the first thing you notice about a woman? 

Her eyes. Then probably a coin toss between cheekbones and nose. 

What’s the most useless thing you’ve ever learned in school? 

Learning to obey authority. It didn’t ‘take’ believe me! 

How attractive do you think you are on a scale from 1 to 10 

5, maybe. 

What’s your definition of a “real man”? 

I don’t subscribe to temporary cultural gender stereotypes especially from a misogynistic patriarchy 

Would you rather not shave your beard or cut your hair for a month? 

Well, if I don’t shave for a week I look like a homeless Father Christmas so... hair. Then I just look like that weird picture of Einstein. 

What is the real story behind your last post on Instagram? 

LOL – Like I post on Instagram 

What makes you special and unique? 

My DNA 

6 comments:

Sarah @ All The Book Blog Names Are Taken said...

If I were a Disney Princess, I would definitely be Merida!

CyberKitten said...

LOL- Complete with red hair, bow, and accent? I liked the 'take' on Disney princesses in "Wreck It Ralph". VERY funny.

Sarah @ All The Book Blog Names Are Taken said...

That's exactly what I was thinking of!! I loved how no one could understand Merida, and it was actually realistic, lol. My English accent is better than my Scottish, but I'm practicing!

CyberKitten said...

That scene was probably the best in the movie.

Stephen said...

Obviously the thing to do if you wake up as a girl is to get one of those dresses that fans out when you twirl.

CyberKitten said...

Well, yes.... That too if it's your thing.... [grin] Of course you can do it anyway if you're Scottish....