About Me

My photo
I have a burning need to know stuff and I love asking awkward questions.

Saturday, October 22, 2022


Just got back from the Doctors after having my Covid booster (left arm) and winter flu shot (right arm). All VERY efficient as always. Had a text from the NHS about a month ago confirming I was 'on the list' (being over 50). Had another text from my doctors about a week ago with a link to a web page so I could pick my slot. Showed up (early as always) this afternoon with 2 people ahead of me. Gave my name and waited for about 2 minutes. Went into the doctors room, answered a few questions, had both shots, left the building (thanking the staff on the way out of course). Quick pop to my local supermarket and back here, all in around 25 minutes. Excellent. Thanks NHS! 

2 comments:

VV said...

I wish we had a NHS.

CyberKitten said...

One day..... Maybe..... Could an individual State do something like it - for Residents only maybe to avoid Health Care Tourism?