About Me

My photo
I have a burning need to know stuff and I love asking awkward questions.

Sunday, April 30, 2023


So, it's the end of April and that means its the end of Book Month here @ SaLT. I hope you enjoyed this years effort. Normal (or what passes for normal) service will resume tomorrow (May Day!) until October when we start Monster & Horror Month. Until then posts will be a little more random than of late, so you might want to think about buckling up, things MIGHT get bumpy from here on out...... [lol] 

5 comments:

Stephen said...

Happy May Day! I'm still doing RoE admid distractions..

CyberKitten said...

Happy International Workers Day! Most people have the day off today... I'm guessing that doesn't happen much Stateside?

Marianne said...

It's one of our biggest non-religious holidays in Germany.

Happy May Day!

CyberKitten said...

I *think* it used to be HUGE here too - International Workers Day and all that.... No longer.

Marianne said...

You call it "bank holiday" which could be for any odd reason. We still call it Labour Day.