About Me

My photo
I have a burning need to know stuff and I love asking awkward questions.

Saturday, December 09, 2023

Playing With Labels

I've been thinking about Labels lately and decided to add/enhance a few areas - as well as 'foreshadow' some upcoming areas of interest. One of the things that did jump out at me was that the Science 'label was too generic and needed fleshing out a bit, so I've added:

Brains (I was actually quite surprised at the number of brain related reads!)

Evolution (a particular long-running interest of mine)

QM (as in Quantum Mechanics and another surprise at how FEW books there was in this label 'bucket')

In addition I have also added a few other labels looking towards future posts:

Accounts (that's been there a while now but is worth pointing out - regarding first hand accounts of history)

Tank! (again surprised at the lack of entries here. As I'm [still] playing Warthunder and [still] haven't read any of the books I picked up at Bovington Tank Museum I thought a separate new folder was required)

I'll probably be adding something like 'Cosmos' or 'Space' at some point as I'd like to read more about not only our Solar System but the greater Cosmos we live in. 

2 comments:

Sarah @ All The Book Blog Names Are Taken said...

I have had thoughts about this as well, but when I think about it too long it also gives me a headache. I also have a science label that is way too broad, but I would then have to go back and re-do Goodreads AND the blog and...ugh.

CyberKitten said...

I know what you mean! Sometimes I look at my bright idea of a re-branding exercise and say.... NOPE!