About Me

My photo
I have a burning need to know stuff and I love asking awkward questions.

Saturday, April 06, 2024


Happy Birthday: James Dewey Watson (born April 6, 1928) is an American molecular biologist, geneticist, and zoologist. In 1953, he co-authored with Francis Crick the academic paper proposing the double helix structure of the DNA molecule. Watson, Crick and Maurice Wilkins were awarded the 1962 Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine "for their discoveries concerning the molecular structure of nucleic acids and its significance for information transfer in living material".

5 comments:

Marianne said...

Dear Kitten,

🎂 From the bottom of my heart, all the best for your birthday!! 🎂

I wish you as much happiness as the rain has drops, as much love as the sun has rays and as much joy as the sky has stars!

Best regards,
Marianne

CyberKitten said...

Thank you very much Marianne! It's really appreciated!! [BIG grin]

Marianne said...

That's nice. I hope you had a wonderful day.

CyberKitten said...

It was pretty quiet - being Sunday - but I have plans for later in the week. Plus BOOKS are arriving later!! [lol]

Marianne said...

That is always the best!