About Me

My photo
I have a burning need to know stuff and I love asking awkward questions.

Tuesday, June 30, 2026

9 comments:

Captivated Reader said...

True enough!

VV said...

So true. We have such a hard time believing people a long time ago could figure shit out.

CyberKitten said...

I always find this idea both amusing/laughable and frankly insulting.

CyberKitten said...

Ancient peoples were just as smart as we are - they just didn't know what we know about stuff (or at least what *educated* people know!). That didn't stop them building the Pyramids!

Marian H said...

Ha! Mr H and I were just discussing this an hour ago. His driving instructor (among his other questionable ideas) seems to think aliens might have helped build the pyramids. :O

CyberKitten said...

[shakes head] People where *perfectly* capable of building them themselves.... SHEEEEESH....

Marianne said...

They were a lot smarter than some of those who wear read hats nowadays (and their equivalents in other countries).

CyberKitten said...

Stupid people are always with us... fortunately *really* smart people are too!

Marianne said...

True. But with the internet, the stupid ones have a much larger audience.