There's always the opposition who can turn everything around. We've seen that in Germany. After Merkel retired after 16 years and the other parties won, her party blamed them for everything they had started. Which cost them the government in the end.
7 comments:
🤣😟😟😟
SEVEN in 10 YEARS! I remember us laughing at Italy and how often they changed whole governments. We're not *quite* there yet... but JEEEZE.....
My current contract ends in December, perhaps I could apply :]
Any more of this and we'll see the position in Job Centers!
Good luck with your next one.
If its Burnham he's better than some of the alternatives. I guess we'll see!
There's always the opposition who can turn everything around. We've seen that in Germany. After Merkel retired after 16 years and the other parties won, her party blamed them for everything they had started. Which cost them the government in the end.
Post a Comment