About Me

My photo
I have a burning need to know stuff and I love asking awkward questions.

Wednesday, July 01, 2026

4 comments:

Stephen said...

From what I've read it has something to do with the darker color warming up the pool and causing algae blooms. Turns out will to power sometimes runs up against thermodynamics.

CyberKitten said...

Oddly **anyone** with *any* understanding of basic Science could've told him that - not that he listens to *anyone* with actual *knowledge* of *anything*.... What an absolute DUMBASS that 'man' is...

Stephen said...

Not to mention the hurry he was in lead to him bypassing the bid process and choosing contractors who wouldn't know themselves. Appreciate the monument cleanup, though.

CyberKitten said...

Just Trump's usual MO. Do it quick, cheap and incompetently - plus (of course) the kick-backs and corruption. It'll be interesting to see just HOW corrupt the Trump administration is when they start being investigated properly post-November.