I have, once. But I mostly know the soundtrack: when my oldest sister moved out, I got her bedroom (with a private bath!) and inherited some stuff she left behind, like her Dirty Dancing cassette tape. Back before streaming and youtube, I just listened to the same tapes and CDs over and over and over..
Oh, I remember THOSE days. Playing a tape to *death* hoping each time you press 'Play' that it doesn't eat & totally destroy the cassette! CDs were a HUGE relief when they came out.
7 comments:
Weeeeird....I had the soundtrack in my head last night.
I'm not sure if I've actually watched the whole thing.... Never really appealed.....
I have, once. But I mostly know the soundtrack: when my oldest sister moved out, I got her bedroom (with a private bath!) and inherited some stuff she left behind, like her Dirty Dancing cassette tape. Back before streaming and youtube, I just listened to the same tapes and CDs over and over and over..
Oh, I remember THOSE days. Playing a tape to *death* hoping each time you press 'Play' that it doesn't eat & totally destroy the cassette! CDs were a HUGE relief when they came out.
I've watched it several times, really loved the music. But not as often as a friend of mine who had watched it 40+ times in the first year.
I think that my most watched movie is Bladeruuner. 50+ times for that one - although in 3 slightly different versions....
One of my favourite movies of all times is When Harry Met Sally, so I probably watched that most.
Post a Comment