There have been some *very* disturbing psychological/social experiments out there that show just how easy we can be manipulated to turn on each other! It explains SO much about us.
I saw a TokTok the other day about how right now somewhere in the US a young girl is writing in her diary in an attic about what's happening to people who look like her and it broke my heart, because it's true.
6 comments:
Let them read "The Wave".
There have been some *very* disturbing psychological/social experiments out there that show just how easy we can be manipulated to turn on each other! It explains SO much about us.
I saw a TokTok the other day about how right now somewhere in the US a young girl is writing in her diary in an attic about what's happening to people who look like her and it broke my heart, because it's true.
Yup. Saw a Meme about that. Almost definitely true.
So true. And as long as we don't learn what has happened and that it can happen again, it will happen again.
I can definitely believe that. So shocking.
Post a Comment