Welcome to the thoughts that wash up on the sandy beaches on my mind. Paddling is encouraged.. but watch out for the sharks.
Facts. We haven't. We won't. We were never meant to.
Quite right too. The whole idea is ridiculous.
Yup
Amazing that some men don't 'get' it.....
Stunning.
I totally agree with all of the above.
I've never understood the world's attitude to women. Its illogical not using HALF of your population productively and instead treating them like nothing more that sandwich & baby makers. Nonsensical.
Because a lot of man have an inferiority complex?
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Facts. We haven't. We won't. We were never meant to.
Quite right too. The whole idea is ridiculous.
Yup
Amazing that some men don't 'get' it.....
Stunning.
I totally agree with all of the above.
I've never understood the world's attitude to women. Its illogical not using HALF of your population productively and instead treating them like nothing more that sandwich & baby makers. Nonsensical.
Because a lot of man have an inferiority complex?
Post a Comment