When I watched that movie for the first time I had no idea what I was in for. An older friend just put it on. I was all in on the story of the embezzling clerk when things changed. XD
Video on "Why Tolkien Despised Dune" which I just stumbled into: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBt2vcTYM1c
I saw it a LONG time ago. I remember it being pretty good.
I *think* that 'Why Tolkien Despised Dune' has popped up on my feed a few times (shocker!) but I don't think I've ever watched it.... I need to do that!
4 comments:
(shower music)
When I watched that movie for the first time I had no idea what I was in for. An older friend just put it on. I was all in on the story of the embezzling clerk when things changed. XD
Video on "Why Tolkien Despised Dune" which I just stumbled into:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBt2vcTYM1c
I saw it a LONG time ago. I remember it being pretty good.
I *think* that 'Why Tolkien Despised Dune' has popped up on my feed a few times (shocker!) but I don't think I've ever watched it.... I need to do that!
For some reason YT has figured out that I really enjoy listening to video essays about literature...
Oh, I think that the Tube has figured out a LOT about me... [lol]
Post a Comment