About Me

My photo
I have a burning need to know stuff and I love asking awkward questions.

Thursday, July 30, 2026

7 comments:

VV said...

I’ll have to get that for my Subaru. Right now the only thing back there is a sticker that reads: Cliché

CyberKitten said...

I was a BIG fan of Scooby-Do (and not just for Velma) despite it being essentially the same story every week. What I really liked about it was that, no matter the creature/monster or ghost they were investigating it *always* turned out to have a completely NATURAL explanation. Its the major reason why I HATED the movie SO much (except for Velma).

I think if you get that sticker/layout you'll bring a smile to a lot of faces!

VV said...

I liked the show because kids were solving mysteries and I always wanted to have adventures and figure things out.

CyberKitten said...

...and, as far as I know, the show didn't (at least originally) try to sell you anything! Ah, innocent times... [grin]

Marianne said...

Cute. If I had a Subaru, I'd add that on the car. If you ever find something like that with Volvo, let me know. LOL

CyberKitten said...

I'll let you know...! [grin]

Marianne said...

Thanks. [grin back]