Welcome to the thoughts that wash up on the sandy beaches on my mind. Paddling is encouraged.. but watch out for the sharks.
Who'd have thought... healthy living and unproblematic PR can keep you young! :D
It is amazing how some actors (or people in general) never seem to age! Clean living I guess... [grin]
Nena is another celebrity I have suspicions of. I thought she was a vampire in the 2010s, but now I'm sure of it.
Has she been seen in the daylight? Does she 'sparkle'...?
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Who'd have thought... healthy living and unproblematic PR can keep you young! :D
It is amazing how some actors (or people in general) never seem to age! Clean living I guess... [grin]
Nena is another celebrity I have suspicions of. I thought she was a vampire in the 2010s, but now I'm sure of it.
Has she been seen in the daylight? Does she 'sparkle'...?
Post a Comment