Gibraltar.... Been there, briefly... Was NOT impressed. I scandalised the tour bus we were on (and irritated my then soon to be ex-girlfriend) by shouting out - after being asked by the tour guide what we thought - "Give it back to SPAIN."... [rotflmao]
Oh, I got some SERIOUS stares from some of the other Brits on the bus, but luckily I was near the back so most of them didn't know exactly who said it.
5 comments:
Crocodile peninsula?
Gibraltar.... Been there, briefly... Was NOT impressed. I scandalised the tour bus we were on (and irritated my then soon to be ex-girlfriend) by shouting out - after being asked by the tour guide what we thought - "Give it back to SPAIN."... [rotflmao]
Hahaha, I bet that went down well. LOL
Oh, I got some SERIOUS stares from some of the other Brits on the bus, but luckily I was near the back so most of them didn't know exactly who said it.
Well done you!
Post a Comment