As a family growing up we always had some sort of animal around - except for cats which my Mother never liked. Our first 'pet' was a German shepherd that I barely remember, but we've had rabbits, Guinea pigs, various rodents, various kinds of birds over the years, my older brother kept fish & snakes... ALL kinds of things. I had a cat as a Uni student who lived for over 16 years... so that was an experience. Cats can be rather.... odd at times. Never a dull moment though!
That sounds like hubby's family, they had all sorts of animals, any bird you can think of, for example. Anyone who found an injured or abandoned animal in the area brought it to them and his father would nurse them back to health.
5 comments:
Cute.
The artist illustrated a recent Japanese book I read. I think he really understands cats and I really like his work.
Oh, lovely. I never had a pet and don't want one but cats are really cute.
As a family growing up we always had some sort of animal around - except for cats which my Mother never liked. Our first 'pet' was a German shepherd that I barely remember, but we've had rabbits, Guinea pigs, various rodents, various kinds of birds over the years, my older brother kept fish & snakes... ALL kinds of things. I had a cat as a Uni student who lived for over 16 years... so that was an experience. Cats can be rather.... odd at times. Never a dull moment though!
That sounds like hubby's family, they had all sorts of animals, any bird you can think of, for example. Anyone who found an injured or abandoned animal in the area brought it to them and his father would nurse them back to health.
Post a Comment