About Me

My photo
I have a burning need to know stuff and I love asking awkward questions.

Wednesday, July 29, 2026

7 comments:

Sarah @ All The Book Blog Names Are Taken said...

I introduced Eleanor to Rick-rolling a couple weeks ago and she did not get it. I was sad, lol

CyberKitten said...

Kids of today... Just ZERO idea.... [lol]

Stephen said...

They just removed the original video! Fortunately there is another, to quote Master Yoda..

I think the funniest rickroll was the Macy's 2008 Thanksgiving parade. They're having some children's thing and then boom! I was watching it at my grandparents' house and all my aunts/uncles were confused. XD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wL-hNMJvcyI

Stephen said...

Like, did you send her a link under the pretext of it being something else, or was it a straight link?

A friend of mine who is just a year older recently told me she had no idea what rickrolling was. I had to wait a few weeks ago and then sent her a "funny dog" video (her kryptonite)....that did not include any dogs.

Marianne said...

He has my vote. ;)

CyberKitten said...

Seems like a clean-cut young man... [lol]

Marianne said...

Yup.