About Me

My photo
I have a burning need to know stuff and I love asking awkward questions.

Thursday, July 09, 2026


NAILED it...............

8 comments:

Marianne said...

Poor elephant.

CyberKitten said...

Yeah, I think he killed it coming out.........

Marianne said...

He definitely killed a lot.

Sarah @ All The Book Blog Names Are Taken said...

Pretty accurate. Anyone who is a regular non-Trump Republican gets called a RINO now (Republican In Name Only), because his insane supporters think THEY are the actual Republicans, even though they're far-right facists who support this corrupt regime.

CyberKitten said...

I remember in Trump 1.0 how many actually Republicans said (effectively) "screw this" & left... until there wasn't any *actual* Republicans in office. Of course, when he's *gone* everyone will say that they were always (secretly) against him....

Marianne said...

Like the N*zis did in the forties/fifties, even today. And they didn't know anything about the atrocities.

CyberKitten said...

Selective memory is a *wonderful* thing for some! Of course today we have EVERYTHING on video, so no hiding THIS time!

Marianne said...

People back then knew. My parents knew even years later who was for that guy and his party and who not. Even if they hadn't known them back then.