About Me

My photo
I have a burning need to know stuff and I love asking awkward questions.

Wednesday, July 08, 2026


Oh.... I just LOVE the British...... [rotflmao] I *really* hope that he WINS!!!!!

2 comments:

Marian H said...

Mr H told me Count Binface is something of a long-running tradition in British politics and I was delighted.

We have joke candidates in the US, but they tend to take themselves too seriously (they don't know they're being silly).

CyberKitten said...

Oh, the Count has been around for a long while. It's 'only' £500 deposit to run for MP so some people do it as a hobby. The Count runs for fun, but also to make some serious points about our Democracy. The funniest thing this time is that he has an actual chance - LOW but not ZERO - of WINNING. That would be absolutely hilarious. Even if he got HALF of Nigel's vote it would destroy Farage's political career. GO Binface!

Did you see that a guy dressed as a monkey who promised free banana's to school children won the election to be Mayor of Hartlepool? I LOVE stuff like that.