Welcome to the thoughts that wash up on the sandy beaches on my mind. Paddling is encouraged.. but watch out for the sharks.
Have you heard about the Patriot Games? The US is so embarassing. And there's no way the participants chosen are actually the best athletes from their state. What a joke.
Indeed! TOTALLY *nothing* in common with the Hunger Games... NOTHING to see here...!! [rotflmao]
Good one.
Hits ALL of the spots I thought...
I totally agree.
It's so weird and yucky.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Have you heard about the Patriot Games? The US is so embarassing. And there's no way the participants chosen are actually the best athletes from their state. What a joke.
Indeed! TOTALLY *nothing* in common with the Hunger Games... NOTHING to see here...!! [rotflmao]
Good one.
Hits ALL of the spots I thought...
I totally agree.
It's so weird and yucky.
Post a Comment