Welcome to the thoughts that wash up on the sandy beaches on my mind. Paddling is encouraged.. but watch out for the sharks.
Good idea!
The Count did VERY well. He's becoming quite the political icon - world wide!
I am so confused, lol. I need to do some reading on what's going on in the UK lately.
That would just confuse you some more.
He shows how many people don't want to vote the other parties but gives them the possibility to still go. If you don't vote, you always vote for the extremists.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Good idea!
The Count did VERY well. He's becoming quite the political icon - world wide!
I am so confused, lol. I need to do some reading on what's going on in the UK lately.
That would just confuse you some more.
He shows how many people don't want to vote the other parties but gives them the possibility to still go. If you don't vote, you always vote for the extremists.
Post a Comment