About Me

My photo
I have a burning need to know stuff and I love asking awkward questions.

Saturday, August 08, 2026

8 comments:

Marianne said...

I don't think I would have needed a movie to know that. LOL

CyberKitten said...

Indeed! I mean, who ever thought that reintroducing DINO saurs into the world was a GOOD idea? What could *possibly* go wrong?

Sarah @ All The Book Blog Names Are Taken said...

But...I want a dinosaur.

CyberKitten said...

Oh, I can DEFINITELY see their appeal. I mean, who *wouldn't* want a tiny Triceratops, right? I full-sized one might be a problem though. For one thing... where would you PARK? (OK, **anywhere** you like... but still....)

Stephen said...

I gave the new ones one shot, but after watching that poor woman run around the jungle in high heels, I figured that was enough of that...

And if you want dinosaurs, get chickens! :D

CyberKitten said...

I thought the first of the new batch was OK - entertaining enough - but they got gradually worse and then RAPIDLY worse! I didn't bother with the last one despite Scarlett being in it. It looked *terrible*.

They keep *talking* about bringing extinct creatures back - but its a LOT more difficult (if not actually impossible) than they make out. For example - even the proposed Mammoth revival is nothing of the sort. The 'plan' is to splice bits of mammoth DNA into elephant DNA to get a sort of cosplay mammoth that kinda LOOKS like a mammoth. Personally, I call that what it is - a CON.

Marianne said...

The same people who think they can vote for a felon who doesn't have a brain.

Marianne said...

* convicted felon *