Welcome to the thoughts that wash up on the sandy beaches on my mind. Paddling is encouraged.. but watch out for the sharks.
👏👏👏👏👏👏
I've never understood why some people feel the need to interfere (or to be honest have *any* interest) in the emotional/sexual habits of other consenting adults. It has ZERO to do with other people who you love or want to boink.
Well said. Both you and Jodie.
Its a shame that such ideas aren't more common. People used to mind their *own* business....
Why would I want to know that about other people?
Exactly, Marianne. Where's the motivation?
Nothing is going on in their sad lives and they cannot read.
[rotflmao]!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
👏👏👏👏👏👏
I've never understood why some people feel the need to interfere (or to be honest have *any* interest) in the emotional/sexual habits of other consenting adults. It has ZERO to do with other people who you love or want to boink.
Well said. Both you and Jodie.
Its a shame that such ideas aren't more common. People used to mind their *own* business....
Why would I want to know that about other people?
Exactly, Marianne. Where's the motivation?
Nothing is going on in their sad lives and they cannot read.
[rotflmao]!
Post a Comment