I fell in love with SF in my early teens. Although I've reduced my passion for it quite a bit I'm still interested in the genre in both book & movie form. My first love, but not my *only* love these days! [lol]
I've always had the same problem with sci-fi, the "incontinuity". However, I have learned recently that there is such a thing as hard sci-fi that sticks to science and even if they change something, it is all changed, so I can live with that.
5 comments:
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Of course the 'plot hole' (about the size of a womp rat) was rather cleverly turned into the movie Rogue One - which I thought was excellent.
One of the reasons I dislike sci-fi. ;)
I fell in love with SF in my early teens. Although I've reduced my passion for it quite a bit I'm still interested in the genre in both book & movie form. My first love, but not my *only* love these days! [lol]
I've always had the same problem with sci-fi, the "incontinuity". However, I have learned recently that there is such a thing as hard sci-fi that sticks to science and even if they change something, it is all changed, so I can live with that.
Post a Comment