About Me

My photo
I have a burning need to know stuff and I love asking awkward questions.

Sunday, August 02, 2026

4 comments:

Sarah @ All The Book Blog Names Are Taken said...

Also more ethics than the police as well. Tamir Rice was a 12 year old with a bb gun. The 911 caller even said it was probably fake, though that info was not given to officers.

CyberKitten said...

I *really* don't know how the IDF apologists sleep @ night or function at all really... That level of cognitive dissonance has GOT to fuck with their brain chemistry/function.

Sarah @ All The Book Blog Names Are Taken said...

I don't understand it either. But the IDF knows exactly what it is doing - all of these children are watching their loved ones be murdered, and this will turn some toward Hamas. That's exactly what the IDF wants so they can continue the genocide.

CyberKitten said...

Yup. The more they kill now, the less they'll have to kill later. Its what passes for logic with some people....