Welcome to the thoughts that wash up on the sandy beaches on my mind. Paddling is encouraged.. but watch out for the sharks.
"I could have gotten away with it, if it weren't for you meddling knaves!"
I was a BIG fan of the original Scooby-Do (and not just because of Velma). They were skeptical empiricists and regularly debunked so-called 'supernatural events'. LOVED them for that.
It's been ages since I watched any, but "Zoinks, Scoob!" won't ever leave my head.
They had a 'special' relationship... [lol]
Hahahaha! I love this!
It made me laugh.... a LOT.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
"I could have gotten away with it, if it weren't for you meddling knaves!"
I was a BIG fan of the original Scooby-Do (and not just because of Velma). They were skeptical empiricists and regularly debunked so-called 'supernatural events'. LOVED them for that.
It's been ages since I watched any, but "Zoinks, Scoob!" won't ever leave my head.
They had a 'special' relationship... [lol]
Hahahaha! I love this!
It made me laugh.... a LOT.
Post a Comment