Welcome to the thoughts that wash up on the sandy beaches on my mind. Paddling is encouraged.. but watch out for the sharks.
🤣🤣🤣
I used to LOVE Frosties when I was a kid. I was SO addicted to the sugar! I'm surprised that I wasn't the size of a house growing up.... Maybe I was just too active for them to make a difference!!
My favorites were Froot Loops and Apple Jacks.
Fruit Loops were OK... Never even heard of Apple Jacks! Two countries separated by similar breakfast cereals made by the same companies...!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
🤣🤣🤣
I used to LOVE Frosties when I was a kid. I was SO addicted to the sugar! I'm surprised that I wasn't the size of a house growing up.... Maybe I was just too active for them to make a difference!!
My favorites were Froot Loops and Apple Jacks.
Fruit Loops were OK... Never even heard of Apple Jacks! Two countries separated by similar breakfast cereals made by the same companies...!
Post a Comment