Welcome to the thoughts that wash up on the sandy beaches on my mind. Paddling is encouraged.. but watch out for the sharks.
About Me
- CyberKitten
- I have a burning need to know stuff and I love asking awkward questions.
Tuesday, August 25, 2026
Flu Season is Coming.... I've just (a few minutes ago) had a text from my local doctors to say that, because of my advanced age, I'm eligible for a NHS Flu shot this year (as I have been since hitting 65). So, I followed the link on my phone, confirmed my ID, was offered a ranged of dates and times (and a choice of locations), picked the most suitable one for me (Oct 9th) and confirmed it. Less than a second later I got a text saying that everything was confirmed - all in about 2 minutes total. Brilliant and FREE. Gotta love the NHS!
Labels:
Health
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Yup, people who moan about it don't know how it is in other countries. It's the same in Germany. We have a great system and everyone complains.
As usual they'd most certainly miss it if it wasn't there. Just look at the American system.... Sheesh... I don't know how people cope with it!
They don't, really. They have nothing but problems with it, they just don't know that it can be done. And always blame the wrong people if they notice.
Post a Comment